Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Honey I'm hoooome!

Howdy,

I'm back! Work has been particularly busy this last while and I've had a few other things to sort out, but I'm back into waffle mode, and for the odd person who stumbles across my meandering posts, I'm sorry but there will be more of them.

So, to take stock:
Little has changed. I'm still using Ubuntu with xmonad for my everyday work, I'm still working with RHEL and Solaris in my work at Citrix and I'm still kept busy by my two boys, at 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 they are hard work but lots of fun.

I have been bitten by a bug though. On holiday I tried sailing for the first time ever, having spent a huge amount of time on various powerboats since I was a child, and I'm hooked on the idea of getting places on water using only the wind. Expect to hear more about this as time goes on...

Anyway, I'll keep posting, and probably no-one will keep reading, but for odd person that does, thanks, and feel free to tell me how much you (don't) like my ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment