Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 August 2010

The incoherent ramblings of an IT Muppet.....

To anybody who cares, here are the ramblings, complaints, trials and tribulations of a genuine geek.

IT is fun, sometimes, and the muppets I often encounter have persuaded me join their ranks before they drive me insane. Gonzo seemed appropriate, as the massive schnoz fits, as does the tendency to be on the receiving end of all sorts of most of the flak flying around him at any particular time.

I'd like to think of this as therapy, and if it keeps me from strangling the next unfortunate who asks me a stupid question or blames me for something which is obviously their own fault, it will have done it's job, but if somebody does stumble across this and finds it slightly amusing or informative, so much the better.

I'm rapidly running out of commas, so I'll go now, but check back soon to see my updates. (Or don't, it's entirely up to you!)

Ciao

Gonzo the Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment