Search This Blog

Friday 7 December 2012

Oh wow.....

Oh dear, was my last post really back in April?

Ok, I know no-one reads this drivel, but still, it is a very long time since I had time and/or inclination to commit my mental ramblings to, well if not actual paper, you get the drift...

So, what has happened? I got my Raspberry Pi and love it, I've been swallowed up by the megacorp that is Citrix, although I still do exactly the same job, I've got older and greyer sorry, balder, and I now have a Nexus 7. There, you're all caught up!

I do plan to post more regularly again, for no better reason than that it keeps me from shouting at random people walking by my desk. For example, I may post about my experiences with the Nexus 7, which I only got this week, or I may complain about the lack of sleep I'll be suffering from next week as I do a week on US timezone shifts or some other such mutterings as may spring to mind, but in any event, know this:

Gonzo is back and he's more opinionated than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment